Thursday, February 7, 2008

Chocolate Pudding is so good and even better when it is all over my face!

Since I did not take a picture of the Oat Meal this morning I had to look for another picture although this mess is not nearly as big as this morning it is cute.


Lena wakes up this morning at 6:30, only forty five minutes early, tells her daddy “um I want breakfast.” Daddy said lay back down we will get up in just a little bit. “No get up I hungry!” So an early start for Daddy, when I get home at 7:15 Lena had been left to eat oat meal, a very easy although messy breakfast, she had oat meal in her hair, eyes, clothes, floor, counter, cupboards, and her big smile saying “Mommy! Good morning!” She was as happy as could be, so mommy cleaned her up, then the kitchen, while Daddy headed off to work. Well I know my parents cleaned up enough of my messes, I guess I get what I deserve, along with the best blessing of all a healthy, happy, and loving little girl!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: